What am I thinking or doing now:
- Scrum Master and Software Developer at Klarna A.B.
- Occasional participant to the Lean Coffee weekly meetup in Stockholm
- Reading “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do and How to Change” by Charles Duhigg, “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari and “The Science of Enlightenment: How Meditation Works” by Shinzen Young. Lots of reading, isn’t it? I try to stick to my reading routine most of the time and now I have two evening reads which I alternate as I feel like it.
- Completely overhauling this blog. While I enjoyed writing my own blog in ReactJS, I found it difficult from time to time to make it work well with other apps, so I am switching to a good old wordpress. The idea is to focus more on what I think is important (writing) and not on meta stuff (tools, distractions).
- Reading, formulating ideas and writing about my topics of interest.
- Running, because if feels good and weather is nice outside.
- Constantly thinking about how to improve working environments and help people be happier at work or at home
- Trying, failing, learning, improving and repeat